Friday, November 11, 2011

Two years and counting

This busy little monkey joined our family two years ago today.

For the crazy story go here.

We didn't know what we were in for.

He is smart (like open the oven, climb up onto the counter and reach the top of the fridge to get Halloween candy smart.)
He talks up a storm. (he walked into the office/guest bedroom and said, "Dis gwamma room? Wehw gwamma?)
He is dramatic. (When he is pouty the shoulders slump, his head bows down and he slowly shlumps away. He is good at looking dejected.)
He is a boy. (He loves to wrestle his brother. He loves cars and football. He growls whenever possible)
He is sweet and funny and good. I am thankful he is mine.
Happy birthday, Pencil!!


On a side note, I'm sorry the Halloween pictures have not yet been posted. Our computer has had a psychotic break with reality, and in the mean time our tempermental lap top from ages past is filling in. Please be patient with me. I didn't forget!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...