Today is Monday. Real life begins on Monday.Today our real life began with this:
This is my husband's expensive Smart phone. In battle with our tile floor, this brilliant phone was defeated.
He's at the Verizon store now, learning our fate.
UG. Can't we just stay on vacation?
Grapes is back at school, completed homework in hand. Socks is chomping at the bit to get back to Pre-school tomorrow. Pencil is just busy pencil- at home instead of at Grandma's or Grammy's. The Doctor works today, 2-11pm.
Thankfully, we did enjoy an awesome, fun-filled family vacation this last two weeks. We saw all of the Parker family people (it was so fun to see all the cousins we don't see often!) We watched part of an old movie with Grandpa Great. We played in the grass!!! We kissed and tickled with Grandma Jen. We went to a water park with Grandpa Craig. We visited an aquarium with Grammy. We whiled away our nickles at NICKLE-MANIA with my brothers and sister. (My kids both claim this event as the favorite) We visited classrooms of two different Aunties..... There are pictures to come.
Oh DANG IT!!! I'm sorry about the phone :( I hope there's still a warranty or something on it. I sure miss you guys already and I'm so grateful we had the chance to all get together and play :) Love you!
ReplyDelete