I am headed on a road trip in T-minus 3 days. THREE days.
I should be sparkling my already spotless house and packing beautifully our coordinating luggage (so much nicer than just suitcases!) I should be baking delish and healthy treats for us to munch peacefully while we drive the blissful two day drive to see our family.
Or.
I could be posting on the blog. After having made a run to Target to get batteries for my camera.
And working on writing a novel, because that is obviously more pressing than the trip stuff.
And admiring my new trees (while ignoring the weeds growing near them)
And debating pulling out an old pattern and sewing myself a skirt.
Man-o, when I procrastinate, I do it right!
| My sweet short tree. It is flowering!! (so are the weeds, but you didn't notice that part) |
| The taller, poky tree. It used to have no leaves, so I'm loving the GREEN! |
| Grapes before school. Before getting her hair done too, actually. Ooops. |
| Socks, reading. He sounded out and read this word himself, and then got very excited about it. Pay no attention to the crayon behind the reading boy. It's not permanent. Just reoccurring. |
Well I'm glad you procrastinated enough to write on your blog, I love the updates and the photos! I'm so excited about your baby trees, they look great and your kids are as cute as ever. Good luck with packing up the car, wish I could help. Love ya!
ReplyDelete