Well, Friend, I'm so glad you asked.
I've been taking Grapes to soccer. She loves it. She's a natural, and it is so fun to watch her play.
I've been playing FlingSmash with my kids. (Wii game- kid friendly and a bit addictive)
I've been chasing Pencil monkey. He broke the already chewed mouse, so now the battery 'lid' doesn't close. Do you see the chewing hole on the side, there??
He also got hold of my sewing scissors and cut his new shirt from Aunt Kelsey. Thankfully he did not cut himself.
I've been using my new Christmas gift(s). I am giddy with anticipation. Obviously, there will be more pictures to come.
Do you see those sweet pocket holes?? How great is that!?!
I have also been enjoying The Doctor's clinic schedule this month. He has been home at dinnertime and on weekends, and I have just relished it.
The Doctor and I have also been making the most of Netflix (my pseudo gift to him).
X-Files, Veronica Mars, Heroes, the movie "2012" and AstroBoy at least 50 times(that was the kids, though, not us) And it has only been one week!!
Ah-luv-it!
I love that you posted twice today as well. I think you're right, I think Amanda did inspire us. I love all your pictures and what you guys have been up to. Somehow I missed the whole Grapes and soccer thing, that's way awesome!
ReplyDeleteSo Netflix is totally addicting! Just a warning if you don't already know about VM...the series totally gets canceled in the middle of a season! Kent and I were so bummed. We love V. Your kids are super cute. p.s. we are getting old. :)
ReplyDelete