Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby Tornado

Have you met Pencil? He is the most busy baby I've ever had! He has:

*broken my blender --shattered glass on my tile floor

*ripped too many books to count

*eaten the cotton off at least 6 Q-tips

*chewed and spit out multiple crayons (purple, green and blue today)

*stirred with his hand the toilet water in any toilet he can find (if there is something cool in there it is even better) (thanks Grapes for flushing....)

*learned to disrobe (he's only done pants twice, and shirt once. and never together....)

*'helped' change his dirty diaper

*tasted The Doctor's deodorant (his breath all day today has smelled like my husband's armpit)

*whacked his brother with the plunger

*'mopped' and 'swept' the house

*learned how to turn the TV on and off at convenient times

*climbed onto anything and everything that he can get his little body onto (he then raises both hands and yells, TA-DA!)

*chewed a hole in the plastic casing of our computer mouse

*emptied the reachable shelves in my pantry

*and the list will only continue...

This commercial made me laugh because it seemed like they had met my little boy.
Enjoy! YouTube Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfmaRJ8ej2w

2 comments:

  1. I must admit, I laughed through this post. It is sometimes unbelievable what that that cherub-faced boy is capable of. I didn't even know it was possible to chew through the plastic of a mouse. Sorry he's keeping you on your toes so much, hopefully this blog in the future will make you laugh :) and p.s. I love the Huggies commmercial

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing! Much of this post hits very close to home for me too! Um, my Mr. Bean always loves to play in the toilet water and Buzz never flushes. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...