I love this little piece of the world that is mine--
I want to remember the moments.
Remember when they all huddled around the ipad together.
after pushing a chair up to see what she could see.
Remember when she copied me in everything!
The sandals and the phone in her pocket
Remember when Pencil turned 7!!
I love his excited face over every gift
Remember also having our friends the "C" family here to celebrate with us.
Remember these faces, just how they are now. Goofy and sweet and good.
and sneaky.
Remember when they showed me how to dab?
Remember visiting the dentist like a professional. She made it look so easy!
Remember Regional Honor's Choir
And a birthday Buddy trip to Dairy Queen
Remember random hair-do's and silly kids
Remember taking PowPow to school, and pausing to insist on a story.
Remember Thanksgiving- so peaceful and sweet.
Remember Monster Sandwiches and unique creative outlets
Remember a girl who wants to cook like momma.



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think: