Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Eight Months later

So, I had a baby. EIGHT months ago. 
She's a happy, happy baby. It's so fun to watch her figure out the world.


She got sick this month. Her nose was so runny, and her coughs were murder for her momma. 
She didn't sleep well (and that's saying something!) so neither did I. Recovery has been slow, but I think we'll get there.



She army-crawls everywhere. She is getting quicker every day. She likes to stand up (supported)


She loves food and eating! She's mastered crackers and yogurt 'puffs' and she thinks she can eat all big-people food now. Never mind that she still has no teeth!



Sadly, she's also an excellent spitter. 


She is a tricky smart monkey. She dumped out Grape's morning cereal so that she could steal a few bites. She decided she liked the colored bits better than the boring corn pieces.


She says dadadadad and nanananana (which we think means I"M HUNGRY) and eeeeeeeee!
She also says what sounds a lot like, "hi!" but maybe we're just hearing things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...