Monday, July 21, 2014

Randomocity

We have been doing things.... and I have documented them. 
I am failing to keep up regularly with this blog- but no more! I originally wanted to document this pregnancy and I wanted to keep a record of what we are doing as a family, but this summer has been a whirlwind of busy times and a VERY busy dad, and to be honest, it is wearing us all a little thin. 
(July, you are murder in these mountains!!) 

BUT school starts in a week, and some semblance of a routine will be re-introduced to our lives. 
Sayonara, lazy summer.

So in an attempt to remember some of our dealings, here you are:
Randomocity, at its finest.


A pizza lunch date with my littlest (for now...) I am still trying to understand that he is 4 1/2 and going to preschool this fall. What?!





Mom and Daughter date to a Chinese buffet. She loved it! (me, maybe not so much)
The boys were at a father/son camp-out, but I don't think they took any pictures. 


Evidence that summer has struck in FULL force at our house.
Wet footprints through the whole house (front to back door)
 Kids in the sprinkler
And otter-pop faces and wrappers around every turn!




We've also been spending loads of time with the Legos and Star Wars toys. Obviously the playing is made cooler by posing said pieces and then having Mom or Dad take pictures of the AWESOMENESS.




We were also able to host a fireside for the youth of our ward. It is so exciting to have a home that could be a place for this event. (even if it was a FULL home!) We moved the toy room couches in to the family room and got out every chair we own, and only a few adults were left standing.  I 'heart' my house.
Also, we heart these two girls. They are some of our regular babysitters around these parts.

There was a 7 year-old birthday too. Part one was with family.
Part two was with friends, and will be coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...