The Doctor's whole family came to celebrate with us, and I am so glad they did!! (I just spent a lot of time on my feet and the day after they left I was paying for it!) But it was exactly what my sweetheart and I pictured when we first walked into our house. I found myself wallowing in the joy of it all. Fabulous people, super space to keep them in, and the time to really love every minute! (plus- talk about beautiful people!)
It was basically a 4 day party, and I'm not gonna lie, while it was dream-a-riffic, it was exhausting!! The standard method of staying up WAY too late, followed by getting up too early with kids is not my daily plan for a reason!
I'm not complaining, though. I loved laughing with my sisters-in-law, and it was like magic to watch my kids enjoy the time with some uncles. I would be remiss if I didn't also mention the down-right marvelous parents-in-law who love and lead our herd with finness and seemingly effortless skill. SO wonderful.....truth be told, there were tears when it was all through.
We (and by 'we' I mean mostly my monkeys) enjoyed multiple screens of fun.
We played Apples to Apples.
There may have been some dancing. (and some serious moves, let's be honest!!)
We also had some food.
Lets do it again, soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think: