I know today is New Years Eve...
but I thought I would share a little of the last holiday before things got too far out of hand.
We decorated!
We celebrated!
The Doctor and I attended 2 work Christmas dinners. One hosted by the Hospital, and one for just the workers in the ED. I'm married to a Doctor... weird!
We observed a few important traditions. (The magic of blending families and creating our own little piece of the world has been a joy to me this year. I have loved having both sides of extended family here... watching them and how my children are a brilliant conglomeration of these remarkable parts.)
We went to the movies (Frozen) and ate pizza on Christmas Eve-- like my family always did
We made Santa Face cookies and opened gifts one person at a time-- like his family did
Christmas is awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think: