Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Like a Cream Pie to the Face*


Hi world, it is us. We're still here!
Where is here, you ask? Well...
HERE is known as limbo. We are currently house-less and chilling in the land of Utah. (A desert, yes, but it has been seeming so delightfully green and lush to my Arizona eyes) Yay for time to hang out with family and while our summer days away.
Sadly, the padre unit is still in Arizona, working his officially employed magic. Officially Employed! (and there is nothing like jumping into the busiest month and busiest weekend of that month to start a career off right! Am I right?) (Also, there is nothing like a 10 year process to lead up that blessed employment, either. Am I right?)
So I am blogging to fill the gap (because we must mind the gap) between the old Arizona days and the new Arizona days to come.
For your viewing pleasure:

Pictures at the park while someone was viewing our house for sale





*The Asterisk in the Title... I made Dr. Pepper Cake, which turned out to be terribly rich chocolate cake, if truth be told, but my monkeys inhaled it and then succumbed to a sugar/soda/chocolate coma.
When I asked ^^this monkey^^  how the cake was, he sighed and responded, 
"It's like a whipped cream pie to the face."
Which I will assume is a good thing.


At the end of the school year we attended a carnival, and of course a blast was had by all.



This is my only photo of Grapes, because at one point, she wandered off with her friend, J, to walk for cakes and bob for apples or some such carnival-ish nonsense. And who can blame her?
(It is what makes carnivals great! Well, the nonsense and the snowcones...)



 Note the blue face stains, even  between the eyebrows. 




More stories to mind the gap, coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...