My bananas went missing the other day. A brand-new, still slightly green bunch of 6 or 7 bananas. Let it be known, bananas rarely last very long at our house. (peanut butter, honey, and nanas... can lunch get any better?? I submit that it cannot.) I buy them green so that they are more likely to last a few days, rather than being inhaled instantly. This time, though, I found the missing bananas stowed behind a certain monkey's bed. (We could blame Mo-Mo, but I think he was an innocent by-stander. This time...)
Let it also be known that this busy monkey has not slowed down. Not in the least.
This is his idea of helping at dinner. By dishing himself a few large scoops of spaghetti sauce.
Who needs noodles, I ask you?
And you may be wondering if I have learned my lesson about putting half of the food on the table before it is fully set or we are truly ready to eat.
You'd think so, wouldn't you? I guess there's always next time.
This was right after I sliced a new loaf of homemade bread.
I turned around to notice that 3 or 4 slices were missing. I asked him if he had helped himself.
His answer: Yup (said with a mouth FULL of bread)
Let it be also known that Sunday mornings at our house are not complete without a little creative play. Like video game archer-ninja-warrior battles in the bathroom. I was the bad guy with three lifes. I died after an orchestrated attack from these heroes. The Master-Mind Evo bad-guy (Dad) had four lifes, though, so he was much harder to kill.
And yes, if you come to visit, your clothes better look out. No one is safe. Not a one!
Well I guess it's good the bananas were found before getting yucky...better then when I lost a sandwich in my room once :) And as for your warriors...Jared says he broke a few hangers "shooting" arrows as well.
ReplyDelete