Saturday, April 14, 2012

Brainwashing in action

I may or may not be guilty of brainwashing this little monkey into believing EVERY sport or sport-like thing he sees anywhere is a BYU sport. (Really, it may be partially due to the fact that his dad only has time to watch sports on occasion, so it VERY often is a game that includes our Alma Mater) It may also be due to the fact that the only fight song I know is the one I learned with my roommates my freshman year.

But the fact remains, that no matter who is playing, or what is being played, he will instantly holler, "Coo-dohs! Go, Coo-dohs!" It is simultaneously hilarious and humiliating. (Try being in the giant TV section of Target with a handful of random shoppers (read: men) and have your 2-year-old shout "BYU Coo-dohs!"  at the top of his lungs when two NFL teams are bashing one another. Awkward.)

So, for your viewing pleasure:
(And if you don't care for that school, as I know some of my family members are wont to claim, you still might like the video because he's so cute singing 'phone' instead of 'foe' or 'high in the bwooo' or "BYU coo-dohs." It's a delight, I promise!)


3 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is so dang cute! I have already watched it 5 times and can't get enough. And don't worry about the brainwashing. All the Whiting's and Gish's (yes, Ty's whole family) have got your back! Go Cougars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, this hurts Whit! You clearly are brainwashing them; because we all know what school is really the better school. GO Utes! :) (Pencil is adorable though!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! I heart this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...