Have you ever looked at the date and just been shocked that more time has passed that you thought possible?
That's been me this whole month! In my head it is still somewhere Mid-March. Mid- March!
But no, here we are, three-fourths of the way through April already
and my head has been just reeling in the attempts to catch up.
Sockie's preschool class took a field trip to the rose gardens. It was so fun to enjoy the beauty of being outside in pleasant weather. (it's 95-ish today! The great heat is headed in and I'm not excited!) This park is beautiful and we love visiting. The kids fed ducks and chased pidgeons. We snacked and played on the playground. It is the luxury part of the desert.
And, Roses!!
I took the older kids to the dentist. We lucked out with NO cavities and the 'dead tooth' is not infected or in any way worrisome. (it does have shrinking roots and will likely come out sooner than originally, genetically planned, but it is not a problem! Sigh of relief!)
I bought a project at a garage sale. This old TV cabinet is in the process of becoming our family room toy hider. Wish me luck!
And the event of the week has been a hair cut for Mom. (me- I talk in third person sometimes...)
My once nearly-waist long hair is now just below my shoulders. I'm vacillating between love and despair. It has only been three days, so I'm hoping it will just take a bit more time. (Like just enough to grow it back out, and get fed up enough to cut it all off again...)
![]() |
| Day one- Straight |
![]() |
| Day 2- Curled |






I LOVE the hair!! And how did you do those curls? Because they look fabulous! Oh and will you tell those temperatures to come down just a little bit for our visit? Thanks ;) Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou are gorgeous! I love the curls! Looks like April has been good for you all.
ReplyDeleteLOve the HAIR!!!! LOVE IT!!
ReplyDelete