Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Day of Love

Valentine's Day 2012: A Photo Journal

I awoke to a husband who told me to go back to sleep. So I did. When I really got up Grapes was ready for school (WITH a ponytail!) and breakfast was ready. I didn't get a picture until it was gone, but he made heart shaped french toast. SWEET!



Then we had some outside play time.
This is Pencil playing "Wego Ja Go" (ninja legos) with the cool ninja 'cape' dad made for him.

Then we prepped the master bedroom for paint. I'm so excited!

Are you curious? I'll post pics when it's done.

After dinner (I made Chinese salad, hot & sour soup, and pot stickers) The Doctor revealed treats he had made himself.
Chocolate rice-krispy kisses.

The foil stuck a little.

The kids didn't mind.

Once the kids were in bed he revealed his treat for me. Warm Ghiradelli fudge brownies (heart shaped) with vanilla bean ice cream and carmel sauce. Mmmmm! 
All in all, that man I married went ALL out for Valentine's day. I was knocked right off my feet. (And I loved every minute of it!) Huzzah for vacation time and a sweetheart to enjoy it with!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see that your Valentine's Day was almost as spectacular as you are.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...