Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winter Wonderland?!

Hello from sunny Arizona!
Now, I know I lived in California in High school, so warm winters should not surprize me this much, but let me tell you... I am in an almost constant state of disbelief. Grapes BEGGED to wear her flip flops to school the last day before Christmas break.
It has been nice enough outside for us to play without long sleeves or jackets. I have enjoyed it, but I am struggling to feel like Christmas is really coming.

We have made 'chocolate' mud cookies.






















Sorted Rocks






















And jumped on the trampoline. All three kids LOVE it. I, however, am getting more and more nervous each time they play. I feel like we're just tempting the fates... and all the more embarrassing because a trip to the Emergency Room is also a trip to see Dad at work.






















These are a few Pencil funnies.
He loves to dunk his face in the bath, but this time he came up as "Bubble Beard"





















This is how I found him in the morning. His fashion sense is delightful, and the asymetrical look is totally fashion forward.
















Just to prove that I really exist, here is a picture of me. (Be kind, I know it's not the most flattering)
















We also had a BYU Bowl Game party yesterday. It was just us, but we grilled Hotdogs and made 7 layer dip and had a great time. Yay for singing the fight song with chips in your mouth and lots of touchdowns to cheer for. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...