Friday, December 10, 2010

Privacy?

So, my beloveds, it has come to my attention that the world is my oyster, and there are people out there who are viewing my blog. Like, in the Netherlands and Japan.
While I am not un-fond of either the Netherlands or any of the Pacific parts of the world I am a bit uncomfortable with my life being quite SO available to strangers.
(yes, I suffer from stranger danger....)
So starting today, we will try to retro-fit this blog with some of that seemingly unattainable (for a mom, anyway) idea.... PRIVACY.
From now on, my sweeheart will be known as 'the doctor'
My kids, Grapes, Sock, and Pencil respectively. (thanks Erin's kids for naming us thus!)

We'll see how it sticks. LOVE you all!

4 comments:

  1. I hear you with the whole privacy thing. Back when I was potty training Ben I posted a picture of him in his underwear. Later I discovered I had people googling it from all over. That is why my blog is private. I wanted to be able to post whatever I wanted without weirdos looking at it. It is a pain to have to log in everytime, but it is worth it. By the way, I don't think you even have an invite to my blog. If you want one, email me. khcannonatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the code names. More then you will EVER know! :) P.S. how do you find out who it viewing your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going private too? If you do, I want an invite!
    threelittleprinces@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...privacy...not something I had really considered. I just figured no one but family would want to check in on me...maybe I should follow your example and be more cautious. But hey, congrats on your International recognition :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...