Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cardboard is cool

What do you do when there are a ka-zillion boxes in your new house?

You get crafty on a Saturday morning. That is what.




Crafty swords and shields would not be complete without the Zelda Tri-force!
At least, not at our house.





And stuffed animals need upholstered beds. It's a well known fact.




Of course, a crafty morning would not be complete without a stolen sharpie and some Tigger stripes.
At least, not at our house.


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I think Pencil just figured out a great, easy Halloween costume for this year, yeah? I want to come hang out at your house on a Saturday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun activity (minus cleaning tigger stripes off a cute Pencil). I love that they love Zelda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it I need one of those boxes to mail you stuff. Guess I'll have to find one around here somewhere. love you! Have a blast with those boxes.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...