I remember when I started this blog, and I promised to share the newsiest of news with you, my faithful readers. Sadly, what I didn't know then (or perhaps what I optimistically hoped would change) is the now obvious fact that our life is filled with rare patches of news and lots of the regular old everything else.
Thankfully, the regular old other stuff is cute...
...if sometimes a challenge...
...but we'll keep them just the same.
I don't have worlds of news to share. We cut the boys' hair and my ancient phone bit the dust. I'm debating painting my bathroom, but laziness has won out so far. Pizza remains the family favorite for dinner (and we're having it tonight!) and I think I'm going to try a brownie recipe that includes black beans instead of oil for Sunday game night. I know-- it boggles the mind to keep up with us.
*These pictures are from a random pit-stop on our drive to New Mexico for the BYU game in November.
Love these pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Amanda...I love these pictures too!!
ReplyDeleteCount me in!!!
ReplyDelete