Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Shopping?

We usually spend too much time at that Target place.
It's a fact.
 

But this time of year it gets complicated. How do you shop for kids, WITH kids?

I'm learning the virtue of online shopping, but I do so with trepidation. Am I the only person who is a hold out? Does no one else see the value of man-handling the merchandise? How can a girl know if she loves it if she can't feel it up? (dangerously scandalous!)

What can you tell me? Do I leap over my fear-ish gap into the unknown or do I stubbornly cling to convention for convention's sake? And whichever I do, HOW do I get it done before Christmas?!

*Also, what am I going to do when my monkeys and I travel to Utah for Christmas and experience temperatures below 70?? My blood is officially Arizona thin and I'm afraid! I think I need to buy myself some socks and dig out my actual shoes....hm... wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....this is a quandary. I too have a fear of shopping online for certain items. I'm much more relaxed with toys and books and certain accessories. (Plus I can always look at the toy in the store and usually find a matching or better price online.) But clothes and shoes, those are difficult little buggers. I usually like to try things on and see the fabric and color in person (online doesn't always do great showing the real color). But I have success stories. I guess it depends on the online return policy. Wish I could be more helpful, though I agree with you, there is a huge benefit to being able to actually hold and see the product in person.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...